Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Did Obama dream his own Gog prophecy?


The following is taken from a blog by Zardosis at the Israeli site Tapuz:
In his autobiography "Dreams from my Father" Obama describes a dream he has had in 1988. In this dream Obama dreamed the following-
I finally fell asleep, and dreamed I was walking along a village road.  Children, dressed only in strings of beads, played in front of the round huts, and several old men waved to me as I passed.  But as I went farther along, I began to notice that people were looking behind me fearfully, rushing into their huts as I passed.  I heard the growl of a leopard and started to run into the forest, tripping over roots and stumps and vines, until at least I couldn’t run any longer and fell to my knees in the middle of a bright clearing.  Panting for breath, I turned around to see the day turned night, and a giant figure looming as tall as the trees, wearing only a loincloth and ghostly mask.  The lifeless eyes bored into me, and I heard a thunderous voice saying only that it was time, and my entire body began to shake violently with the sound, as if I were breaking apart. …I jerked up in a sweat, hitting my head against the wall lamp that stuck out over the bunk.  In the darkness, my heart slowly evened itself, but I couldn’t get back to sleep again”. [Dreams from My Father, 372.]
This dream is very important in order to understand Obama in bible prophecy. Obama doesn`t understand his own dream
The people who feared Obama in his dream, were suspecting Obama will cheat on them and suspected he was Gog.
The leopard - is USA nation. The leopard beast is described also in the book of Daniel.
The growling of leopard – is the anger of USA when USA finds out Obama betrayed her and caused its destruction.
Obama will have USA sacrificed. USA will be bombed and destroyed before the end of 2012.
This sacrificing of the leopard (USA) is also described in DIA murals by Leo Tanguma.
The day turning into night - is the days of tribulation, the days after destruction of USA, the last 3½ years.
The giant figure with lifeless eyes - Is Obama himself. It`s possible the figure represents Gog.
The clearing of the forest – is the multitude of people of all nations crowning Obama as World King.
The mask - since Gog must suffer a deadly wound and lose his right eye (Zech 11,15), it`s possible Obama will wear a face mask to hide his future scars.

Obama himself can see the mysterious figure only at "night time" meaning only at tribulation time, not before.
Obama and the other kings of the beast hate Washington & USA ("the whore of Babylon").
Obama & the other future kings of the beast will agree to destroy Washington and the USA.
That`s the reason the leopard (the USA) is growling and chasing Obama in anger.
This is why Obama must flee away from America, flee to some other place where he`ll be more appreciated.
This is why the day turns into night, the regular times become the very last days, the dark days.
After the annihilation of the leopard (USA) & the forming of "The Beast" (One World Government), Obama will become the looming masked figure he had dreamt about in 1988. He will become Gog.
I guess Obama is not aware of the fact that many kings in the bible have had prophetic dreams, sometimes self regarding prophetic dreams about their own future, just like Nebuchadnezzar in the book of Daniel. Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babel also had a prophetic dream in which he had dreamt about a wonderful tree that is shaken and its roots are cut off. The wonderful tree was in fact Nebuchadnezzar himself. Nebuchadnezzar had prophesied hid own insanity which lasted 7 years.
Obama is the last king of the North described in the book of Daniel.
Obama`s dream is also a prophetic one which prophecies his own last 7 years.
Obama has prophesied his own destiny, prophesied he`ll one day become Gog

Note: At the beginning of the post, the user equates Gog and the Anti-C. I have replaced the user's use of the term Anti-C with the word Gog above so as to align it with comments made here and in other blogs about the struggle between Gog and Magog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest! Please join the conversation:

Discuss with other readers in real-time